ActivityPro is an effective, easy-to-use web-based software program that measures and validates the efficacy of recreation services in care settings.
The resulting data and reports demonstrate the quality and quantity of: (1) resident/participant engagement; (2) specific program offerings; (3) and the entire recreation department, thereby reinforcing the professionalism of the organization, and ensuring compliance with consumer and governmental expectations and requirements.
Key ActivityPro functions include:
- Family/resident friendly reports
- Reinforcement of person-centred programming
- Automated calculation of data for governmental and funding reports
- Resident/Family communication portal
- Real-time alerts of limited resident engagement and success
- Multiple options for detailed reviews of resident participation and department-wide programming
- Secure data storage – compliant with North American security criteria (HIPAA and CIHI)
ActivityPro results in:
- Improved resident-centred programming
- Reduced documentation time for staff – more staff time with residents
- Enhanced responses to family questions and concerns
- Elimination of compliance issues relative to resident engagement
- Cost effective solution to proving the quality of client-centred recreation services